Monday, January 14, 2008

Viajera neocelandesa

Finally up the right way! A flower in Santiago. Exotico a lo maximo!


Vista del departamento in the fog yesterday


Ahhh... la volcan en Pucon Muy bonita! Mira el sombrero!

Church in fog just on the next hill from our apartment.


A bug that went a-wandering on Marty´s top in Ritoque yesterday. He was lovely. Leopard skin patterned.

We have just watched Flight of the Conchords. It was not something I expected to see in South America but it´s nice to have some kiwi humour.

Marty found a great little area of Valparaiso while I was away. It has really cheap internet and super cheap calls to NZ so I can now call more easily (when I´m here). And some lovely little bars and cafes (including a vegetarian restaurant which is as rare as hen´s teeth in this part of the world!)

The one down side of Pucon was that the circus was in town and they had bears (apparently a plar bear as well, although I didn´t see it) and tigers and monkeys in tiny cages which was really upsetting. I drove bast a couple of times on buses and it just broke my heart.


Have to go but will write again shortly.

K xx

No comments: